[modeleng] Re: Pistons was 3½ vs 5, Sweet Pea

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:01:46 -0700 (PDT)

Harry, I must confess to threading the piston rod the
full length of the piston plus the height of the nut.
If this is improper practice, what diameter shoulder
should be allowed for the piston to butt against?  And
I do agree that the piston should be finish turned on
its own individual rod.

Al Messer