[modeleng] Re: Nutool drill

  • From: Chris Crosskey <chris.crosskey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:57:40 +0000

HI Alan,

Yes please and thank you.... I thought that even with its admitted faults it
was worth easily what I paid... I can always make a table for it if I can't
find one, the wiring and cleaning is easy enough for me....I have a piece of 4"
tube with 1/2" wall somewhere that I can fab a clamp for a table out of, then
the rest could be as simple as a piece of 2" square tube and a second-hand
angle plate or similar.... I reckoned I'd never be able to afford one that size
normally and there's nothing anything smaller can cope with that it can't...

chrisc