[modeleng] Re: Not the Wembley exhibition

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:09:09 +0100

Although I grabbed a year planner, I haven't yet looked at it.
I wonder where the show will go next?

The first one I attended was at Granby Halls, which are no more, then it
moved to te Royal Showground, and next year...????

I seems that all the model engineering exhibitions keep on moving round. I
wonder why?
Other exhibitions remain in the same location for many years, so why are
"ours" so mobile?

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.