[modeleng] Re: Mico Mill Problems

  • From: "Lee Grant" <leegrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:41:50 +1000

I had a look at file on Yahoo groups
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GrizHFMinimill/ for Tramming the head in on
the mini mill It said.
"With the column perpendicular to the table, turn your
parallel 90 degrees and check that the column is
perpendicular to the Y axis (saddle movement). It
should be very close with no intervention. If it
isn't, we can get into correcting this more serious
ailment later"
But he doesn't go on with how to correct it.

Lee