[modeleng] Re: Drilling quartz

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:36:13 +0100

Tel has covered it, but it might be possible to cut a plug from an odd piece
or corner of the marble and cement that into the unwanted holes. It wouldn't
need to be the full thickness, so you might get more than one plug from the
same drilling.
However, cutting the plug is not going to be easy, so probably the epoxy
method is best.

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.