[modeleng] Re: Boilers

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 11:00:36 -0800 (PST)

Questions from a NON-boiler maker (yet)!

Phill, the "Cutting Torches" I have worked around are
long, heavy and hard to control, most of them being at
least 18 inches in length and weighing several pounds.
 Wouldn't this prove to be a handicap for an old
codger like me to have to manipulate this much
length/weight around during a long session?

Al Messer