[modeleng] Re: Bandsaw Blades

  • From: "dud.one" <dud.one@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 09:23:53 -0000

ok it's a UK Company but I have used dragonsaws without problems , and they
seem reasonably priced too
their email add is   dragonsawsx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  ( remove the x's )

as an example I have an old Black & Decker bandsaw so I thought I would have
problems , but they had them @ £5.80 each incl tax & post
if anyone wants their phone number email me direct .

regards
Dave