[modeleng] Re: Auction

  • From: "Phill Smith" <steam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 23:20:04 +0800

I suppose it is just as well that I am unable to get any closer than "the
other side of the planet" from the auction..... As I would probebly go into
debt for the Burrell.... 12" scale one that is..... And get divorced in the
process.....

Hmmmmm......... I can't see that many drawbacks in buying it......... LOL
LOL LOL

Cheers,

Phill.