[modeleng] Re: Auction

  • From: "Richard Harvey" <rharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:32:22 +0100

Roger
Looks an interesting day out.
Question lot 350 and 351 the miniature showmens engines what is a realistic
price for such a model anyone have any ideas before I get my cheque book
burned?

Kind regards,
Richard

Richard Harvey
EPOS Systems Manager
Exchequer Software Ltd

Tel: +44(0)1202 298008
DDI:+44(0)1202 204415
Helpline:  +44(0)1202 292299
rharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.exchequer.com

This e-mail transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for
the addressee.  If you have received it in error, please notify us
immediately.  It may contain privileged and confidential information and if
you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take
any action in reliance on it.  Having been created and transmitted by an
automated system it may not be endorsed by a duly authorised signatory.  It
and any attachments are believed to be free from any virus but it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure this is so.  E-mail may not be a
100% secure communications medium.  We recommend you observe this when
e-mailing us.