[modeleng] Re: ME Traction Engine 1" Scale

  • From: "Phill Smith" <steam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 22:28:43 +0800

Mate,

Your timing is lousey......

If you had of asked this question 2 days ago I could have looked them up
last night at the club. If you want to wait until next month (meeting is on
1st Tues' of each month), I'll look it up for you. But you will need to send
me a reminder......

Oh, does anyone know if I can attach pdf files to my emails through the
list? If not, those who wish a sketch of the steam drain co-cks need to send
me an email ( steam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ).

Cheers,

Phill.