[modeleng] Re: Adept/Super Adept lathes

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 10:10:06 -0800 (PST)

IF time travel was possible, and IF some of today's
machinists could be dropped into a machine shop of
1906, how many of them would survive until Lunch time
without being fired for incompetence, due to their
lack of knowledge/skill of "Bench work", such as
chipping and filing, and/or making the tools needed to
do the job?

Al Messer