Re: [MoAccess] voice editor question

  • From: Omar Binno <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 09:08:44 -0400

Thanks. With the editors, are you able to set parameters on voices? If so,
would this include sample voices, once you've keygrouped them and assigned them
to user banks?> From: lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [MoAccess] voice editor question> Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 07:15:17
-0500> > While you can't edit the wav files using the editors, you can,
however, > assign samples to key banks, and subsequent key banks to a voice.
You'll > have to do all your editing of the files on your pc, or in the
intagrated > sample mode on the mo, but without the aid of the editors. Hope
this helps.> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Omar Binno"
<omarbinno@xxxxxxxxxxx>> To: <moaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Monday, June 09,
2008 6:51 AM> Subject: [MoAccess] voice editor question> > > > Hello Folks,> >
It's been a while since I've posted on here, so been out of the loop for a >
bit. Not sure if this has been asked recently on here, but I have a question >
about the Motif XS Voice editors. Will they give us access to editing wav >
samples we import into the Motif? Can we keygroup samples via the Voice >
Editors?> > Thanks for any help.> >
_________________________________________________________________> It’s easy to
add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through > Windows Live™
Messenger. Learn how.>
https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow> For links to
all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.> To change your list
options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit >
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.> > > For links to all Motif info for blind
owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.> To change your list options and view archives
for the MoAccess list, visit www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.
Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on
Windows Live™ Messenger. Add now.