[MoAccess] voice editor question

  • From: Omar Binno <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "moaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <moaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 07:51:19 -0400

Hello Folks,

It's been a while since I've posted on here, so been out of the loop for a bit.
Not sure if this has been asked recently on here, but I have a question about
the Motif XS Voice editors. Will they give us access to editing wav samples we
import into the Motif? Can we keygroup samples via the Voice Editors?

Thanks for any help.

It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows
Live™ Messenger. Learn how.
https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow
For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.