Re: [MoAccess] sample question

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:20:35 -0500

Yea, I've got samples of the korg triton, they just recorded the samples
dry, nothing like what the patches on the triton sound like, some of them
even clip! Not to mention all the intricacies of the velocity layers are not
there, some samples sound stretched! So even if there were sample libraries,
your best bet would be to get a rack unit. Hek if i get an xs I'm going to
keep my ES, seems that people miss something about it...

D!J!X!

  _____