Re: [MoAccess] sample question

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:47:36 -0500

Just so you know, the XS loads voices saved for the ES. If those voices need
rom samples from the ES, instead of their own samples, then the XS
automatically maps them to use the old ES samples.

On Motifator, there are banks for the XS, produced by Yamaha, that contain all
of the ES presets. Since the XS only has 3 user banks you can only load half of
the ES voices in one go, but you can load one half, save out your favorite
voices, load the other half, and ssave your favorites from it.

Bryan