Re: [MoAccess] sample question

  • From: "Jose" <Jose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:28:32 -0500

I use a piano which I think is the sixth or so voice from the beginning.
Honestly, I don't know the name of it, but it sounds close to that beautiful
Korg M1 piano sound.  I found it just by ear.  I have a friend who likes the
bright piano from the GM sounds on the board.  That one is bright enough,
but, in my opinion, sounds to thin and somewhat week.  The rock piano works
well also, but doesn't have that ringing sound of the Korg M1 piano.  If you
e-mail me your personal e-mail address, I can send you a salsa done entirely
on the XS so you can hear the piano and brass.

Jose