[mira_talk] Re: Mappging to Reference

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:18:20 +0200

On Montag 26 Juli 2010 Saulo Alves wrote:
> Hello Bastien,
> As you can see there are regions covered exclusively by the rail-reads and
> the reference sequence.

Well, clear thing: none of your reads covers the given position in the contig.
The "railreads" you should not see at all, except in intermediate results.

I conclude that you are using some older version of MIRA where I forgot to
switch off the output of rail reads. Please switch to a newer version, 3.0.5
or 3.2.0rc1 (not rc2, I just discovered a regression there).

Best,