[mira_talk] Re: Mappging to Reference

  • From: Saulo Alves <sauloal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:12:06 +0200

Hello Bastien,

I have used Mira 3.02 with the following parameters

./bin/mira -project=crypto -job=mapping,genome,accurate,solexa
COMMON_SETTINGS -GE:kcim=yes -AS:sd=yes -SK:not=8 SOLEXA_SETTINGS
-LR:ft=fastq -CL:qc=yes -CL:qcmq=25 -GE:tismin=300:tismax=900

Except for the late presence of the rail-reads, is there any mistake in the
assembly I should be aware of?
And, most important, those "deletions" in the regions not covered by any
read, should I trust it once there are so many of them? could it be a
problem in the sequencing instead of the program?

Regards

s.