[mira_talk] Re: MIRA3r4 and memory on Mac OS X

  • From: Tony Travis <a.travis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 12:56:33 +0000

Peter wrote:
[..]
Hi Tony,

Thanks for the offer - I'll get back to you if need be. My "Plan B"
is to use one of our 64bit Linux servers - but running MIRA on my Mac
Pro would be easier.

Hello, Peter.

OK, I plan to use it for my MIRA demo at the SBF/NextGenBUG workshop in Edinburgh next week. I realise that you know about the workshop, and it is now too late to register, but for anyone else who is interested:

  http://www.sbforum.org/events.php?e_id=79

P.S. Your website link is broken,
http://bioinformatics.rri.sari.ac.uk/~ajt

Thanks for reminding me: I took it down because some fraudster used info taken from my (far too detailed) CV to make bogus funding applications!

You live and learn about what not to put on the internet ;-)

Bye,

  Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Rowett Institute of Nutrition
and Health, Greenburn Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK