[mira_talk] Re: MIRA 3 release candidate 1

  • From: Andrzej Migdalski <andy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:04:55 +0200

Thank you, Bastien, for clarifying this out. I am new to mira and because "-fasta -caf" worked well from the beginning I have never touched this part of the command line again. Now it runs ok.

thank you again and best regards,
Andrzej

Bastien Chevreux wrote:
Hmmm ... "-fasta -caf" shouldn't have worked like it did (it should set all input files to caf as this comes last), I fixed that oversight.

You need to write: "... SANGER_SETTINGS -LR:ft=caf ..." to change loading of Sanger data to caf (no need to change 454 settinges, fasta is default there).