[minima] Parts list spreadsheet, still work in process

  • From: Jeremy Chase <jeremychase@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 16:38:25 -0400

Hello,

I've systematically gone through the schematic and made a comprehensive
parts list from it. I'm hopeful this will be useful to both myself and
others!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkbVpmVim4O7dGM2SGZaYkJvTU1DNnloak1RZnpDZ2c&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I still have many questions that I want clarification on though. If anyone
can give more detail about the following please reply:

   1. Is there a recommended inductor type for all of the filter
   components? (A toroid type, etc.)
   2. Can the 3u inductor near T3 be the same type as the inductors in the
   filter?
   3. What is the 'BAND SELECT' part connected to PD6 and PD7 of the
   Arduino?
   4. Can all 4 relays be of the same type? I know nothing about relays;
   what should I be looking for?
   5. There are capacitors labeled "0.01" near Q20, but they don't have a
   unit. What size are these capacitors?
   6. There are unmarked electrolytic capacitors. One is near Q11; what
   size are these unmarked electrolytic caps?
   7. There are electrolytic capacitors labeled +50, are these actually 50u?
   8. There are four 22p variable electrolytic capacitors; Are these trim
   caps? Can I see an example? What am I looking for?
   9. I see 2 10k trim pots, a 1 turn 10k variable pot and a 1 turn 100k
   pot. Is this accurate?
   10. There is a crystal labeled 16M connected to X2 of the Arduino. Is
   this a 16Mhz crystal?

Thank you very much!
73 de K2CHA

--