[minima] Re: Parts list spreadsheet, still work in process

  • From: "karen hunter" <karenhunter25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 20:21:37 -0600

Sandeep,

Thank You so much for the PCB update.
I know I must wait.

I hope others will understand, this is a project with opportunities to learn
and experiment.
One must work a small section of this radio until you understand it and make
it work before going to the next area.
Unlike Kits that are on the market today, the Minima was developed where
resources are limited and experimentation is a way of life.

I thank you and Farhan and others that have so kindly shared your skills
with the rest of us.
We are excited about joining you in the thrill of building such a radio.

I will wait patiently for the PCBs to arrive and in the meantime read the
Minima E-mail and enjoy the discoveries!

73's

Harvey Hunter -=WA3EIB=-
Albuquerque, NM. USA