[minima] Re: Parts list spreadsheet, still work in process

  • From: Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 07:18:25 +0530

On 16/03/2014, Jeremy Chase <jeremychase@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've systematically gone through the schematic and made a comprehensive
> parts list from it. I'm hopeful this will be useful to both myself and
> others!
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkbVpmVim4O7dGM2SGZaYkJvTU1DNnloak1RZnpDZ2c&usp=drive_web#gid=0
>
> I still have many questions that I want clarification on though. If anyone
> can give more detail about the following please reply:

M sorry, I didn't sent you any PCB...
I request you to please have some patience, plzz wait.
My current service was for initial stage of development only, as to support
R&D from hard-players...

Those having set of PCB in States:
(or might reach in next 1~2 days, on average max by 20 days, it takes
no more then 2 days for them to board on plane from my county, but
might get stuck in customs in your country for X-Ray & further
clearance, I have written as free gift on all)

Don Epand ( USA  )
Todd Gruener ( USA )
Charles Vest ( USA )
Harvey Hunter ( USA )
Jerry K5LRU ( home-etched )

But I equally don't want you disappointed
Plzz see in attachment for MINIMA Part list, Adrian designed.

& equally, I suggests who ever comes with commercial/final, it's CAD
should be visible for transparency.

HERE FIRMWARE:
https://github.com/afarhan/radiono

here some corrected + Green-Masking PDF by me

http://www.hfsignals.org/index.php/File:Solder_Resist_Green_Masking.pdf
-
http://www.hfsignals.org/index.php/File:Minima_pcb_reva_06-02-2014.pdf
-
http://www.hfsignals.org/index.php/File:Minima_layout_reva_31-01-2014.pdf

also see this:
http://yo4hhp.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/pcb-for-minima-general-coverage-transceiver/
-
https://sites.google.com/site/ae5phradionotebook/minima_main_page
-
http://www.hfsignals.org/index.php/Low_Pass_Filters

Rest of your questions I left on some else to answer, or may be later :

--
http://www.lohiaelectronics.com/sandeep/mimima.htm