[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: "Charlie , W5COV" <cvest@xxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:08:56 -0600

I am still not clear how to go about ordering the boards and the cost of them.

I am located very near the geographical center of the continental USA and could possibly help on occasion to re-ship here in the USA.

Charlie, W5COV

On 2/17/2014 12:00 PM, Arv Evans wrote:
Sandeep

I can handle reshipment of first-run PCBs to the two listed US locations.

    Working on States now,

    I wish to ship to Meridian Idaho for
    Hatfield, PA   &  Spokane, Wa. 99217   E.t.C
    (if OK with that) ???

I do not want to become a frequent re-shiper of PCBs but I can help with
this initial board and parts distribution. I am too old and thus unreliable
to act as a long-term re-distribution point.

I have added the email address of other US hams who might be interested
and more able to assume responsibility for re-shipping your Minima PCBs
and parts to other US locations. That way if they are interested they can
respond to you directly.

Arv
_._

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 7:43 AM, Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    For those near Capital or Gurgaon

    After working on data & exchange of some mails with each individuals
    finally making a single packet for set of 10 PCB to Rahul -WJM, on his
    Apache labs  address.

    Apart from 6 OM, those others near him can collect locally from him.
    Thanks U Sir for Sponsoring...
    Charuji will be my QSL-Manager for Mumbai  :D
    Those in Rajkot -Gujrat can have it from Bhatnagar Sir.
    Malta have been done, why to waste unnecessary in Shipping!!!
    Free shipping to UK have already been arranged ;)
    I will ship all PCB to my friend in London, He will distribute it
    locally via domestic...
    Working on States now,

    I wish to ship to Meridian Idaho for
    Hatfield, PA   &  Spokane, Wa. 99217   E.t.C
    (if OK with that) ???

    Still needs to tally out & print data-sheet those with other countries
    like ITALY, Brazil, Netherlands, Greece, Romania, Albania, Australia
    E.T.C
    Indonesia please wait for  Si570 arrival, it will save you from
    shipping twice.

    Plzz don't mind if I were unable to reapply any individual mail, bit
    busy here. (but I will soon)

    Finally friends, a little patience is expected, I am trying my
    level best...