[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: mukund <muks1224@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 23:00:06 +0800 (SGT)

Sandeepji you missed South.

Mukund

________________________________
 From: Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx>
To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, 17 February 2014 8:13 PM
Subject: [minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

For those near Capital or Gurgaon

After working on data & exchange of some mails with each individuals
finally making a single packet for set of 10 PCB to Rahul -WJM, on his
Apache labs  address.

Apart from 6 OM, those others near him can collect locally from him.
Thanks U Sir for Sponsoring...
Charuji will be my QSL-Manager for Mumbai  :D
Those in Rajkot -Gujrat can have it from Bhatnagar Sir.
Malta have been done, why to waste unnecessary in Shipping!!!
Free shipping to UK have already been arranged ;)
I will ship all PCB to my friend in London, He will distribute it
locally via domestic...
Working on States now,

I wish to ship to Meridian Idaho for
Hatfield, PA   &  Spokane, Wa. 99217   E.t.C
(if OK with that) ???

Still needs to tally out & print data-sheet those with other countries
like ITALY, Brazil, Netherlands, Greece, Romania, Albania, Australia
E.T.C
Indonesia please wait for  Si570 arrival, it will save you from shipping twice.

Plzz don't mind if I were unable to reapply any individual mail, bit
busy here. (but I will soon)

Finally friends, a little patience is expected, I am trying my level best...