[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: "Mac A. Cody" <maccody@xxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 23:20:29 -0600

Hi,

I was actually referring to the SMD caps and power regulator on
the controller board.  I fully understand and appreciate the
reasons for placing the SMD caps on the crystal filter.

Thanks,

Mac AE5PH

On 02/01/2014 10:51 PM, pakdeDar wrote:
Hi Mac AE5PH,

Your question about smd cap for the filter in Adrian's pcb design has been
discussed by Jerry and Adrian on January 23, 2014.
Please see the relevan archieve in Freelist/Minima
This discussion related to smd cap in Minima's pcb, not in
advantage-dissadvantage of using smd as a general.

Regards,

Sudarmanta.
YC1DCN

Kaspa-kaspaanlayauw ®