[midtownbsd] meeting this wednesday April 10

  • From: Radhika Sambamurti <radhika_narendran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:05:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi there,

Very nice work with the nyc mailing list btw. This has
moved pretty fast since i first thought of re-mobilizing
this whole thing. For those who got this message already,
please ignore it. I am sending this to the list so
everybody can get it.

How about we all try and meet next wednesday (April 10th)
for a little while, at about 6:30 pm-ish? The place I am
thinking of is, St. Mark's Ale house, on st.Marks place
(off astor place).

Those who can make it, great and those who cannot, maybe
next time. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting
up.We can decide a  better meeting place then...

thx,
radhika

=====
It's all a matter of perspective. You can choose your view
by choosing
where to stand.
--Larry Wall

=====