[midtownbsd] Re: meeting this wednesday April 10

  • From: Francisco Reyes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:58:48 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 burningclown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Eek - Wednesdays are out for me: I have my Chinese class at 6:30.
> -glenn
>
> On Fri, 5
> Apr 2002, Radhika Sambamurti wrote:
>
> > How about we all try and meet next wednesday (April 10th)
> > for a little while, at about 6:30 pm-ish? The place I am
> > thinking of is, St. Mark's Ale house, on st.Marks place
> > (off astor place).

I think mid-week is not as easy for people. I was thinking about a weekend
date.

We should also think about how many people should be the minimun to have
"quorum".. i.e. minimun number of people before we call it "a
meeting/gathering".

I think anything less than 4 people is probably not worth it... but that
is just my opinion.