[midtownbsd] Re: meeting this wednesday April 10

  • From: Paul Everlund <tdv94ped@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 22:36:33 +0200

Radhika Sambamurti wrote:

> For those for whom weekdays isnt a good time, perhaps
> another weekend time can be set. but that does not mean the
> weekday venue need be cancelled at all.

Why not set up an HTML-page, with fancy CGI-scripts, so you
all can fill in a form, where you all fill in what days you
prefer or are able to meet, and then a best match can be
done? :-) I maybe can put this page up until monday or tues-
day if you all agree this might be a good idea.

Best regards,
Paul