[midtownbsd] Re: meeting this wednesday April 10

  • From: Radhika Sambamurti <radhika_narendran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:05:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
Frankly, dont think we need to think about any quorum.
those who want to can meet up. even if its two people or
three or four, and the group can build up from there.

It is not a formal meeting. its something people can do if
they want. This is what I was thinking when i suggested
meeting.

For those for whom weekdays isnt a good time, perhaps
another weekend time can be set. but that does not mean the
weekday venue need be cancelled at all.

Thx,
radhika

--- Francisco Reyes <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 burningclown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:
>
> > Eek - Wednesdays are out for me: I have my Chinese
> class at 6:30.
> > -glenn
> >
> > On Fri, 5
> > Apr 2002, Radhika Sambamurti wrote:
> >
> > > How about we all try and meet next wednesday (April
> 10th)
> > > for a little while, at about 6:30 pm-ish? The place I
> am
> > > thinking of is, St. Mark's Ale house, on st.Marks
> place
> > > (off astor place).
>
> I think mid-week is not as easy for people. I was
> thinking about a weekend
> date.
>
> We should also think about how many people should be the
> minimun to have
> "quorum".. i.e. minimun number of people before we call
> it "a
> meeting/gathering".
>
> I think anything less than 4 people is probably not worth
> it... but that
> is just my opinion.

=====
It's all a matter of perspective. You can choose your view by choosing where to
stand.
--Larry Wall

http://taxes.yahoo.com/