[midtownbsd] Re: meeting this wednesday April 10

  • From: George Georgalis <george@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midtownbsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 11:14:33 -0400

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 04:19:00PM -0500, Francisco Reyes wrote:

>On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Paul Everlund wrote:
>
>> Radhika Sambamurti wrote:
>> Why not set up an HTML-page, with fancy CGI-scripts, so you
>> all can fill in a form, where you all fill in what days you
>> prefer or are able to meet, and then a best match can be
>> done? :-) I maybe can put this page up until monday or tues-
>> day if you all agree this might be a good idea.
>
>Go for it.
>Let me know when you are done so I can put it up at nycfreebsd.org

Yeah, very cool. the only *nix calender I use is remind/tkremind which is a
cool app but your idea for the website is excellent.

As for Wednesday, the 2nd Wed won't ever work for me. I'm on the NYSA board and
we have been working hard to get that group back online.  official site:
http://www.nysa.org/ my revised version: http://trot.galis.org:81/nysa/html/
there are 3-500 (can't remember) email members, and I might suggest it's an org
(with speakers) you all might be interested in.

For NYCFreeBSD meetings. The fourth Wed or Thurs eve works for me. So does any
Sat afternoon. Sorry, can't make it this Wed.

// George

--
GEORGE GEORGALIS, System Admin/Architect    cell: 347-451-8229
Security Services, Web, Mail,            mailto:george@xxxxxxxxx