[macvoiceover] Re: latest mac mini

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 17:10:21 -0500

The computer doesn't work efficiently without the display, or some other means.
I don't know anything about the adapted mentioned in another post. The computer
does not work efficiently, constantly saying it is busy, and so you get this
constant speech saying the computer is busy. You will immediately see the
difference once the display is disconnected.

CL