[macvoiceover] Re: latest mac mini

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 09:49:42 -0500

No, the mini also has built-in sound: and also line-in. On the newer mini, I
don't know what differences there would be between the built-in audio and that
of the Air.

Both the mini and the Air come without a cd/dvd player; you have to have an
external one for either one.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth