[macvoiceover] Re: latest mac mini

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 22:01:27 -0400

Hi Carol,

So many have tried to use the mini with out a display and have been
disappointed in the mini because it does not work properly..  I can't count the
number of people who have tried that through the years and have complained
because the computer does not work correctly all of the time.  I have just
gotten so I tell them, its your money, but, why not spend a few more dollars
and buy a display and have a working system.  I really can't understand why
folks won't just put a display on the mini in the first place and save them
selves the headache, but, its not my money, grin, smile.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx