[macvoiceover] Re: latest mac mini

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 17:33:30 -0500

I wasn't having unreliable behavior with my mac mini on Lion; it wouldn't have
handled Mountain Lion though because of not enough memory for one thing and
probably for other reasons as well. Also, I imagine the monitor ports have
changed since my mid-2007 mini so I don't know whether the adaptor I have would
have an equivalent for newer minis.

One thing I do miss in using the Macbook Pro is being able to use any keyboard
I want without having another keyboard always in my way. There are times when I
would close the lid on my Macbook Pro if I could and sit my bluetooth keyboard
on top of it for using. But my understanding is that one can only close the
laptop if there is an external display connected so I can't do that.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart