[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone - Help!

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 07:12:16 -0700

Hi Steve, usually, to uninstall a program on the mac, just go to the
applications folder, and move it to the trash with command backspace,
but some .pkg installers come with an uninstaller in the .dmg file.
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 22:09:53 -0700, Steve Hurd wrote:

Ok well thankyou for that David and for your comments on ms office.
Should have anticipated ms not playing ball with apple.  I have two
questions:
How do you uninstall software on the MAC?
Also on the iphone how do you scrole?  Do you do the two fingered down

flick?
I really appreasiate the help you guys are giving me here.  Over all I

love the apple products and there are so few gliches with them.  I do
a t.v. show in Australian public tv, and I recentley won the award for

most outstanding mail presenter.  We are planning our next series and
I am hoping to get the people from Apple on the show.
Regards,
Steve

On 05/07/2009, at 3:51 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

> you do have to scroll to the bottom and it will show accessibility.
>
> On Jul 5, 2009, at 11:48 PM, Steve Hurd wrote:
>
> Hi William,
> I went into the settings /general screen but couldn't find
> accessability.  Is it hidden on another page or something?
> Thanks for your help.
> Steve
>
> On 05/07/2009, at 3:37 AM, William Mutch wrote:
>
>> Yes, you can do this. Go to settings / general / accessibility /
>> and finally  / white on black once there you can toggle the switch
>> on and off.
>> Regards
>> William Mutch
>> Aberdeen
>> U K
>> On 6 Jul 2009, at 04:26, Steve Hurd wrote:
>>
>>> Is there any way of turning on the white on black function from
>>> within the phone.  The other way of course is through itunes, but
>>> I wondered if you can do it from the phone?
>>> Steve
>>>
>>> On 04/07/2009, at 8:21 AM, Josh de Lioncourt wrote:

>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
>> below.

>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the
>> Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
>> below.

>> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the
>> Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Marty