[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone - Help!

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 11:25:41 -0400

well, it's in the guide <grin> it's three finger double tap.

On Jul 4, 2009, at 11:17 AM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

Hi,

As always, when I get a new piece of technology, I play around with it finding what I can discover before I listen to podcasts and other instructional materials. This morning, much to my feeling very silly, I heard the phone say, "speech off."

How then do I turn it back on?

I seem to have turned it off by doing a two finger double tap which I thought was hang up call, alas, I lost my ability to use the phone.

My lovely wife came to the rescue and turning VO off and back on again got it talking. For future occasions when I might make a similar mistake, how does one return the speech on the iPhone? What did I do incorrectly to cause the voice to disapear