[macvoiceover] Re: ms office on the mac

  • From: matthew T dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 08:53:56 -0400

Hi,

Office 2008 is not accessible. You might want to use eather text edit or open office if you are looking for something free. I work 09 is pretty good from what I am hearing.

Matthew

On Jul 5, 2009, at 11:25 PM, Steve Hurd wrote:

Hi listers,
I installed ms office 2008 on my Mac and am not having much luck with it. As I am new to the MAC, can someone please tell me where to find the on board word proceser or text editer?
Many thanks and keep on Macing.
Steve Hurd

On 04/07/2009, at 7:22 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

There are now over 61 accessible apps from the app store that have been found and listed along with instructions on where to send app names and links as you find them at,

http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/iphone/index.shtml

Thanks to Josh at Lioncourt.com for this link and Holly Anderson for the list.