[macvoiceover] Re: iPhone - Help!

  • From: Steve Hurd <steven.hurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 20:48:39 -0700

Hi William,
I went into the settings /general screen but couldn't find accessability. Is it hidden on another page or something?
Thanks for your help.
Steve

On 05/07/2009, at 3:37 AM, William Mutch wrote:

Yes, you can do this. Go to settings / general / accessibility / and finally / white on black once there you can toggle the switch on and off.
Regards
William Mutch
Aberdeen
U K
On 6 Jul 2009, at 04:26, Steve Hurd wrote:

Is there any way of turning on the white on black function from within the phone. The other way of course is through itunes, but I wondered if you can do it from the phone?
Steve