[macvoiceover] Re: VoiceOver Question Concerning Snow Leopard

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 20:54:50 -0500

They call it a family pack. That is what I would buy.

Can I unload an old license from the old Mac and free up the license, or is it
tied to that Mac forever?

Do they give me a serial number, or does it need to be activated online/always
check in/phone home?

If there are a lot of paranoid restrictions, I'd just as well pass.

Bryan