[macvoiceover] Re: Snow leppard and safari and voice over.

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 00:03:30 -0600

OS X was up to lion by the time I came onboard with mac, did snow leopard have
a rotor and QuickNav? If yes, you could set up the headings and see if you can
navigate that way around your chosen website. This would give you an indication
if the site is navigable by headings.

Ian

On Aug 21, 2015, at 11:17 PM, Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Try a different web page.

TF

On 22/08/2015, at 1:59 pm, Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, have a question for all of you.
using snow leppard, safari web browser.
When doing control option comand h nothing happens.
Have tried fn control option comand h and still nothing happens.
Is there a problem with voice over and snow leppard and safari?
I know this is an old versionof osx but wanted to ask about it here.
Can anyone tell me if this is something i am doing wrong or is this a problem
with the osx version/voiceover/ safari version i am using currently?

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface
at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover