[macvoiceover] Re: Snow leppard and safari and voice over.

  • From: Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 01:05:59 -0500

I have tried many pages and the control option command h will not work it is like voice over is ignoring the command set.
I have tried the following.
http://www.yahoo.com
http://www.betanews.com
http://www.blindbargains.com
just to name a few.

On 8/22/2015 12:17 AM, Tuscia Falconer wrote:

Try a different web page.

TF

On 22/08/2015, at 1:59 pm, Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, have a question for all of you.
using snow leppard, safari web browser.
When doing control option comand h nothing happens.
Have tried fn control option comand h and still nothing happens.
Is there a problem with voice over and snow leppard and safari?
I know this is an old versionof osx but wanted to ask about it here.
Can anyone tell me if this is something i am doing wrong or is this a problem
with the osx version/voiceover/ safari version i am using currently?

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx