[macvoiceover] Re: Several VoiceOver and Mac Questions

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:48:21 -0800

Ray, as you surmised, if you do the option down arrow while in the
messages table, you'll get to the bottom. Option up will get you to the
top of the table, any table, not  just the messages table, but you do
need to be in the table you want to move to the top or bottom of with
option up or down.

mary