[macvoiceover] Re: SNOW LEOPARD!

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:43:14 -0700

Hi Cheryl and all, the only thing that concerns me is applications that
won't work, for example, I just was told by a tiger devotee last night,
that audio highjack won't work with snow leopard, but that they were
working on that, and were hoping to have a fix by today, but they
weren't sure, so I wonder what would happen if you waited a couple
weeks to a month, and then tried installing snow leopard, if there
might be a 10.6.1 software update?
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:43:12 -0500, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

If you do a clean install, only the apps that come with the install
will be there: no third-party apps, none of your modifications, none
of your accumulated files. But you don't actually have to a restore if

Migration Assistant is still available with Snow Leopard. As long as
you have a backup, you'll be able to get back anything that isn't
incompatible. I haven't decided whether to do a clean install or do an

upgrade and then do a clean install if I am not happy with the results.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,

Marty