[macvoiceover] Re: SNOW LEOPARD!

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:59:58 -0400

Thanks ash!

This is exactly what we need to know.

--- original message:---

From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 28, 2009 10:56:20 AM EDT
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: SNOW LEOPARD!

Put the dvd in the drive when mac OSX is booted. Then, run the "install mac OS10 application, and follow instructions. If at any time the mac restarts, give it a few minutes and then press command F5 to start voiceover, and use your VOkeys to look around the screen. If you want any more help please contact me. Please note this is an upgrade. If you want to do clean install, there is a utilities button on the "install mac OS10 application. Click this, and follow instructions. mac OS will restart your computer, and boot off the mac install dvd. Then, give it about 5 minutes till the cd stopps moving, and press cmd +F5. You can then use installer like leopard.

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk