[macvoiceover] Re: SNOW LEOPARD!

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:55:14 -0400

put in the disk, read the document you will find on the disc.

On Aug 28, 2009, at 9:27 AM, Koumanova Rostislava wrote:

hi igot it as well. i am affraid to start becouse i am alone. can you give me step by step istructions. sorry to bother you in this moment ...
rk

Il giorno 28/ago/09, alle ore 15:17, ashley ha scritto:

Sorry, forgot to add, voiceover opened at the language screen.

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk