[macvoiceover] Re: SNOW LEOPARD!

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:53:50 +0100

Mark, I spoke with apple the other day, as I was questioning about ilife, they said a clean install would get rid of everything. hence my opting to update. apple sees no prob with this and seen as my macbook seems happy enough, I see no issue in just updating apposing to clean install.

;)

On Aug 28, 2009, at 5:36 PM, Mark Baxter wrote:

How about all the "third party apps," I've put in there like Syrinx and Twitterific and so on? I'm assuming I'll have to put those back, as well as all my file?

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: