[macvoiceover] Re: SNOW LEOPARD!

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 19:15:00 +0100

it was probably because my mac hadn't been cleaned since I got it about 4 months ago, and it was filled with all kinds of stuff. Put it this way -- there were only 6 GB left of the 80 GB internal drive.

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>