[macvoiceover] Re: Recommendations on which Mac to get if I want one.

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:40:11 -0000

Hi Keith and others. When you say that the Mac Mini's are built so they require a monitor, what will happen if someone completely blind in my case tryes to setup the Mac Mini? I mean won't it work at all? Even if I did command F5 to start voiceover for the first time? I kind of feel hessatant to get one now. It was between a Mac Mini and a Mac Book. But would love to hear some answer on this mystery that being what happens if you get one of thoes Mac Mini's that has something to do with the grapic card just want some ideas on what to espect.

Daniel