[macvoiceover] Re: New Wireless TrackPad Works just fine.

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 18:46:30 -0700

I just got my magic trackpad and have it paired. Now somewhere, I saw a
brief list of vo gestures that work out of the box, so to speak, with
the track pad. I know about trackpad commander and have been in there,
where most gestures seem undefined, so its up to the user to make their
own. But I'd like to know where to find the list of preprogrammed
gestures, e.g. there is one that is suppose to let you jump to the
linked item, as with the message list and preview pane, for example.
But I can't remember what it is nor where I saw that list. I hope
somebody whose memory is better than mine will be able to help. Thanks.

Mary